الأحد، 29 أكتوبر 2017

Full Moon

It is midnight, and full moon on the Himalayas, and the icy slaughters. I can't adjust to the atmosphere. The wooden dividers of my room are a hopeless sanctuary and my quill dozing sack is too warm and coming to pass. I am sweating in it and the smallest air current influences me to shudder. It is my insanity to abstain from anything engineered. I choose to go down to the hot springs. A little one is adjacent, in the focal point of the town, tiled with vast level stones and limited by a round mass of littler ones, around an a safe distance. The distance across is roughly five meters and there's never anybody; they all go to the greatest one at the town entrance. That boiling water spring invites you when you touch base, in the wake of intersection an unending rope-connect wavering over a holy waterway plummeting noisy and racing into a profound crevasse. When you stroll over it, dazed by the commotion, you see the street cut into the mountain on one side and welcoming warm waters on the other. They're extremely hot without a doubt, contained inside a solitary brick work development. All the rest is wood.

The air is exceptionally cool, the moon triumphs, and the pitch haziness is the setting with a great many throbbing stars. I take a full breath and crave kicking the bucket. I go, alone in the road, shaking in my yak-fleece coat and pulling my neighborhood cap down to my ears. I can see the vapor of the showers from a far distance, welcoming, and I as of now inhale the sensitive fragrance of sulfur. All around, over the dim state of the houses, the goliath profiles of the mountains. I forget my shoes and enter the circle. Warmth and mugginess are extremely charming and restore me. It's a dim outside place, clearly renewing for my skin and desensitized lungs. I remove my coat to sit on hot plates, and appreciate the night, moon, depression, elevation, lastly warm. What a place, what an air, what an obscure and inconceivable enchantment. I would remain stripped however you never know what number of eyes are watching you covered up in the corner of night. There is excessively moonlight to rest. All around is peace, yet inside me there is continually something that toils profound and makes me generally feel awkward. Time stops thus do I, in flimsy adjust, pounded by the night that does not move. I close my eyes and tune in to the sound of water streaming underneath me.

I hear the sound of strides and see Rita arriving. She adopts off her shoes and strategies, taking a seat alongside me. She feels cool as well and presses against me for a couple of minutes. We investigate each other's eyes; quiet is excessively predominant, making it impossible to state anything, we're both unadulterated discernment penetrated by reflected moon beams. We fill a pipe and smoke it gradually, enjoying the taste, the consuming flame and thick smoke leaving our winged serpent's mouth. It's winding up increasingly enchantment this October full moon. It's getting more blazing and a little bit at a time we peel off our materials, until we're at long last exposed, rash and lax as usual. Her skin is white, faintly silver, her bends thin and fragile, her eyes brilliant and grinning and a course of dark twists cover her shoulders down to her bosoms. Her pubic timberland rules, undisputed and welcoming, and we lose all sense of direction in a glorious tangle of adoration. Somewhat tentative, somewhat reluctant, I come inside her. She's cheerful. We lie grasped over our garments. The night is milder now, tenderly encompassing, and after an interminable time, comes a perpetual sunrise. The custom is finished, in the Valley of Gods.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق